1. Had fun decorating at my workplace for the big competition that the teams go all out to win. My work looks more like Santa's grotto than the tax department.
2. Fresh asparagus, I love it and I had it for my lunch today.
3. Planning the Christmas menu, we have so many favourites we can't possibly have all our favourites on the menu, so which are the things we don't have often, that we especially look forward to hmmm
4. Poring over my project that I'm making Jade for Christmas, imagining her face when she sees it and hoping that my gifts will help her to understand how important the gospel is to me, and in some small way hoping that they will help to nuture her testimony.
5. Pondering over what I could prepare for a really meaningful Family Home evening lesson since we will actually have the family together on Monday 28th Dec. Yea, this is a rare thing for 2 out of 3 kids and both grandkids to be in the same place at the same time.