Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas morning at our house

Merry Christmas.

We've already been up and opened some of Major's presents, since he awoke before 6am. So here are a few snapshots taken earlier this morning. Now the little angel is full of a croissant breakfast and tucked up back in bed.

I can't believe they are letting me so close to the presents, all I've heard for ages is "Don't touch Christmas"

If I'm allowed to sit this close, a little touch surely must be in order

Wow, I like this!

See Gran's lovely tree

Now this one's kept way out of reach, I can only see it when they lift me up


Yip, my first Christmas has just been great so far


Notice how tired I'm looking, well it's 7.45am and I have been up for a couple of hours


Yea, more toys to ignore while I practise turning the TV on and off, but thanks anyway folks








1 comment:

Hel said...

Merry Christmas Gran!!! With lots of love, the Petersens.