Monday, September 28, 2009

Things to Pass the time when YOU have a Sore Back

I have been off work for a week now, after slipping a disc in my lower back. The pain is severe and my movement is quite slow and restricted still. Today the best thing I could think of to take my mind off how miserable I'm feeling was to take these snapshots of our little darling.

Major has also been sick for two weeks but you wouldn't guess it from these shots. You would believe it if you could hear him screaming his head off from about 1am until 4am every morning though.

Enjoying my Bunnykins table and chairs from Uncle Andy and Aunty Marie
Don't be fooled: Totally sick of it now!
Isn't he just the most precious wee soul
You would laugh too if you saw the faces mummy and Gran were making!
Hmm it I just reach out a little, I could do some serious touching here
Just you wait Smokey, when I learn to move in a forward direction, you will be in DANGER








No comments: