Sunday, November 8, 2009

Pictorial Post

We've had Santa's Little Helper at our place recently, we're quite taken with him, see why....
He's such a jolly little fellow
He's really thoughtful.......

full of bright ideas........

and is extremely flexible.....


Repetition mistake that I can't work out how to delete!


Major: 'Just kicking back with my mates'

Major: 'Me 'n Chas, he's my besty, you know BFF and all that stuff '

Major: 'Yeah, Disa's right up there on my list of BFsF too, her mum wants me to marry her when we grow up, but I've got a mission to serve first'

Major: 'It's okay guys I'll only be gone for 2 years then I'll be back, promise. Don't be sad'


1 comment:

Anjeny said...

What a cutie! Absolutely adorable and how lucky you are to have Santa's helper there. You must've been good all year, uh granny? LOL

About the deleting part...if you switch your post to the HTML mode, you will be able to just click on the html code of the picture and either delete it or cut it out. Hope this helps.