Friday, April 24, 2009

Visiting Teaching

While I was blog stalking I happened upon a visiting teaching blog with the most wonderful ideas for handouts. This delightful little treasure chest is my adaptation of an idea from the visiting teaching blog.
I glued 'jewels' to the lid of the teasure chest then filled it with treasure: scripture mastery cards, pencils, a note on how to study the scriptures taken from "Preach my Gospel" and finally a couple of quick scripture games for FHE, oh and an inspirational quote from Pres Kimball taken from the April VT message. I just loved these so much that I made extras for myself and my granddaughter.
Thankyou Visiting Teaching Blog, I was really excited to get out to deliver these with the message this month.




1 comment:

Janferay said...

Ah so that's what they looked like...