Friday, April 24, 2009

It's Been a While

Chas, Disa and Major

Gosh, this month has flown by, I've had a birthday, bought the TWILIGHT DVD, see earlier post here http://grandenny.blogspot.com/2009/01/confession-of-twilight-freak.html; watched the Twilight DVD including the deleted scenes and a few other random clips that were in the extra disc. I've somehow managed to pass a competency test at my new job and I'm not the 'newbie' any more infact I was even helping the new newbie with some tips the other day.

But the best thing of all is that I've been able to watch my adorable moko learn to smile and goo, almost manage to control his little hand and laugh with delight when he occasionally manages to get that hand up to his mouth and lick it like it's the tastiest icecream in the world. I've tried not to be concerned when I watch the water come flying out of his bath all over the carpet as he learns to kick his chubby wee legs and practises going hard til he's all worn out. I wasn't too squeemy when I changed his nappy and the poo was all the way up to his chest, all over his tummy and his kicking legs spread it all over the change table too. And I've adored looking at the photos from his latest playdate with Chas and Disa.


No comments: